Microwave Cleaning Supplies:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Microwave safe glass bowl or measuring cup
What you need to do:
- Gather Lemons, Apple Cider Vinegar (white vinegar works great too) and water.
- Chop up a couple of lemons, place in a microwave safe measuring or bowl.
- Pour in about 1/4 cup vinegar, then fill the rest with water.
- Place it in your microwave and turn on for a couple of minutes. About 3 to 4 minutes depending on your microwave. You want the water to get hot enough to create a steam.
- After it’s done, DON’T OPEN THE DOOR. Let it sit for 10 minutes or so. The steam will lift the dried on food.
- Using a clean damp sponge, wipe it clean.